|Here’s Why You Need to be At Summit 2017
- Sheraton Downtown Hotel. Bargain room rates. Heart of downtown – puts you in the center of everything Dallas has to offer.
- Unsurpassed record as outstanding networking venue.
- Visibility for your brand from the day you sign up.
- Extensive post-Summit coverage and exposure in BBC pages and online.
- Each year show gets bigger and better.
- Record of success: Event has more than doubled since 2004.
- Exciting exhibit hall layout with multiple food stations.
- Popular exhibit hall cocktail reception.
- Enhanced signage outside and inside exhibit hall.
- Prominent exhibit hall maps to guide attendees to your booth.
- Email campaigns to attendees and prospects that include your brand.
- Your logo in every issue of the magazine between now and Summit.
- Heavily promoted website presence noting your company’s participation.
- Co-hosted by the FTTH Council.
- Year-after-year ninety-five percent satisfaction or better.
- Dedicated BBC staff attending to your needs.
- All activities are close together with great interaction among buyers and sellers.
What Are The Benefits to Your Company for Participating?
Our record of repeated past successes plus our year-round partnership with the FTTH Council help ensure that 2017 will be our best event yet. Benefits to you include:
- The Summit positions your company as a market leader and helps you gain exceptional exposure and resulting sales opportunities.
- Because the Summit has grown by more than 100 percent since we launched the Towns & Technologies series in 2004 — with over 1,100 registrants in 2016 — we will be providing you with more genuine sales possibilities than ever.
- The event will enhance the visibility of your business. Extensive networking and face-to-face interaction with customers lead to the valuable payoffs that BROADBAND COMMUNITIES clients have come to expect.
- Participation means an extraordinary level of exposure for your company in the pages of BROADBAND COMMUNITIES and online. The build-up to the event includes our impressive multi-page sections in every issue, giving you powerful visibility for your brands. Post-Summit coverage in the magazine in 2016 amounted to more than 40 pages in one issue alone — plus a major online feature on exhibitors permanently on our website. In 2017 coverage will be more extensive than ever.
- The Summit is charged with excitement — a perfect venue for companies to showcase products and announce strategies.
- Our space and activities are thoughtfully designed to bring valued attendees and customers into direct, multi-faceted, and extensive contact with our sponsors and exhibitors. At the Austin Renaissance Hotel, all activities — exhibits, sessions, and meals — are in close proximity to one another, keeping attendees in continuous touch with exhibitors and sponsors.
In 2017, We'll Be Building On Our Record of Successful Past Events:
||2016 Summit — Fiber: Catch the Wave! — Austin, TX
2015 Regional Event – Community Fiber Networks Series – Lexington, KY
2015 Summit — Gigafy America — Austin, TX
2014 Regional Event – Community Fiber Networks Series – Springfield, MA
2014 Summit — Gigafy America — Austin, TX
2013 Regional Event — Community Fiber Networks Series — Tinley Park, IL
2013 Summit — Building the Fiber-Connected World — Dallas, Texas
2012 Regional Event — Community Fiber Networks Series — Danville, VA
2012 Summit — Building the Fiber-Connected World — Dallas, Texas
2011 Summit — Rebound. Recovery. Growth. — Dallas, Texas
2010 Summit — Building the Fiber-Connected Community — Dallas, Texas
2009 Summit — New Business Models for Fiber Communities — Dallas, Texas
2008 Summit — Making the Business Case for Fiber — Dallas, Texas
2007 Summit — Designing Future-Friendly Buildings & Communities — Dallas, Texas
2007 Expo & Show — Killer App Expo — Fort Wayne, Indiana
2006 Summit — Big Broadband for the First Mile — Dallas, Texas
2006 Regional Event — Living at the Speed of Light — Loma Linda, California
2005 Conference – Fiber-to-the-Home Workshop — Portland, Oregon
2005 Summit — The FTTH Boom Picks Up Steam — Dallas, Texas
2004 Summit – The Coming Rollout of Fiber-to-the-Home — Dallas, Texas
Our Agenda Wins Praise Each Year for its Depth and Timeliness
- Outstanding keynoters and topics will include: Extensive 3-day multifamily agenda with workshops
- Case studies
- Owners’ forums
- Evolving business models
- Due diligence instruction on acquisitions
- Regulatory updates
- PLUS: Economic development case studies and expert advice
- Financing in tough times
- How-to marketing sessions for Fiber-to-the-Home presented by the nation’s top FTTH marketers
- A one-day Rural Telecommunications Congress, RTC, forum
An Abundance of Leads — Top-Quality Attendees
Over 900 registrants signed up for Summit 2016 — a record for our steadily growing event. For 2017 we expect 1,000+ to join us. The Summit has received unprecedented praise for its educational value and networking opportunities. Client feedback noted the “terrific lead generation” as well as resulting sales. Vendors also consistently mention the “high quality of participants.”
Great Value — Year After Year
The Summit delivers exceptional value every year. The record of growth since 2004 when BBC launched its Towns & Technologies series provides assurance to clients that the 2017 show will be our most successful event yet. Major national and international companies use the Summit to debut new products, announce new strategies, and attain extraordinary visibility.
A Regular Venue for Industry Leaders
Developers and property owners are strongly represented, including recently from the property field alone organizations such as the Related Companies, Essex Property Trust, Fairfield Residential, Holiday Retirement, Choice Property Resources, American Campus Communities, Tonti Properties, The Trump Organization, Inland American Communities, Trimarchi Property Management, Archstone-Smith, Forest City, Avalon Bay Communities, Equity Residential, Camden Property Trust, Post Properties, United Dominion Realty Trust, AIMCO, AMLI Residential, Capstone Real Estate Management, Colonial Properties Trust, Waterton Residential, Michelson Realty, BRE Properties, Edward Rose Companies, Mastec, Inc., Riverstone Residential Group, Verde Apartment Communities, Westdale Asset Management and many others.
The numerous providers included private cable operators and independent telcos plus all the major incumbents. Municipal officials and economic development professionals make up an important segment of participants that grows with each event.
Great Exposure — From the Day You Decide to Participate
Capitalize on the visibility in the marketplace we offer you from the day you sign up. The Summit pays major dividends and offers exceptional exposure from the time an exhibitor decides to participate until months after the event has concluded. Exposure opportunities begin with our campaigns to drive traffic to our website where visitors will see your logo and read the description of your company and have an opportunity to link to your site. You'll also receive multiple impressions month after month in multipage Summit sections in the magazine that highlight all vendors and sponsors. In our ongoing marketing campaign to customers we plan to send out no fewer than 1,000,000 emails between August and the Summit. Our press releases are a powerful supplement to all these tools. Press releases for past events received an average of more than 80,000 reads each, as officially measured by PRWeb. The extent of your company’s exposure in these multiple vehicles depends on your level of participation.
The BROADBAND COMMUNITIES Commitment
Sponsors and Exhibitors are our valued partners. We put you face to face with qualified customers. Our exhibit space and sponsorship packages will ensure your company distinguishes itself and achieves its ROI objectives for the event.
- The Summit is developed and managed by the Broadband Communities staff, and each staffer is deeply committed to your success at this event. Every company receives special attention aimed at its particular needs and objectives in such areas as representation in conference events, in-book exposure, introductions at the Summit, and a host of other areas, depending in part on your level of participation. Our personal concern and commitment extends to every detail of your involvement.
- Attendees truly value our content. Based on our post-Summit email surveys in 2014, ninety-five percent were satisfied or very satisfied. Motivated, enthusiastic, involved attendees make for receptive, inquisitive buyers eager to hear how your products and services can enhance their businesses.